Saturday 5 February 2011

Song Of The Day 05/02/2011: Low - Try To Sleep

A couple of days ago Low finally released the first song from their first new album in a long time. 'C'mon' will be released in April, which I'm now really looking forward to - I don't know why, but I just assumed Low had finished producing new material, and I have no idea why. It didn't even cross my mind that they might bring a new album out, as their last, 'Drums & Guns', came out before I started listening to them, and they never seem to play live in London. If this first new track is anything to go by, it'll be much the same style as the rest of their output, but that isn't a bad thing. It's no 'Dinosaur Act', but it's definitely got something.

I decided I should probably put up the embeddable download widget they have to get your email addresses onto their mailing list, rather than just giving the mp3 straight.


No comments:

Post a Comment